Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creating a header for your blog using Picasa

New blog yeay!  So now instead of wasting my time on my favorite activity (card making)  I am wasting my time setting up the blog!!!! So fun.  But time consuming.  I am hoping that once it's set up and once I get used to using the features, everything will flow smoothly.  And I can spend more time doing what I love.  Though sharing through a blog fun also.

The first thing I wanted to do was make my blog look like the ones I've been following.  Make it appear aesthetically pleasing like the cards I love to make.  Besides, that's the essence of my blog right?!  But seeing as I have no computer background.......off I go to the internet.  I am an avid internet and youtube user.  I found this article here showing me How to Make a Blog Header for Free from the blissfully domestic website.  And that is how I ended up with my banner up top... though I still need to tweak it.  Blogger seems to want to cut off my photo at the right hand side.  

Ok, enough now, I've got to get back to the real world an make some dinner and pick up my son from day care.  

No comments:

Post a Comment